About Video Resume
What is a video CV or Resume?
A video CV or Resume is like a short video interview, telling potential employers your strengths and why they should hire you. When making a video CV, don’t just read your CV – tell them why you are different and the value you can bring to their company. View video resume example to see how others are putting their best foot forward.
It impressive and makes the way easier than forwarding a paper CV.
Get to the top of the stack
Many people don’t have the time to read anymore, so a video CV can get you noticed right away. It is an easy way for employers to see what you are about in just 30 seconds. Chances of your video CV to be viewed are faster than a paper CV!
What do you need to get started?
Getting started to create your pre-recorded video interview is simple. You probably have everything you need in front of you right now!
Tips for Video Resume
- Note some questions that you will record in your video resume.
- Practice more and more, you’ll feel more natural on camera and your presentation will be better.
- Watch video resume sample so that you can get good idea for record your own.
- Your video resume is a reflection of you, so dress well that make better impression on viewer mind.
- Speak fluently.
- Stay focused so that viewers stay tuned.
- Be relaxed and keep a smiling face.
- While recording look at the camera, not at the computer screen. This makes good eye contact.
- Do not feel nerves.
Terms for Video Resume
- File size must not exceed 25 MB.
- File size must be in .mp4/.3gp/.flv format.
- You can upload your video resume from your PC or web address link like; Youtube, Metacafe etc.
Sample Video Resume